American Peptides Review 2026: My Research-Focused Look at COAs, Pricing & Discount Code LOOT10
Use LOOT10 at American Peptides in August 2026. See my research-focused review of COAs, pricing, catalog, bu
ndles, testing, and current checkout savings.
I approached American Peptides the way I would evaluate any research-peptide supplier: start with the documentation, then the catalog, then pricing, then the practical details that can make or break a lab purchase. The biggest draw is the amount of lot-level information presented alongside the catalog, and the code I was given for this guide is LOOT10.If you are evaluating the store, use the American Peptides promotion link and enter LOOT10 at checkout. I could not independently verify a fixed percentage from the official storefront during my research, so I am not going to invent a savings figure; the checkout total is the source of truth.
My first impression: the documentation comes before the marketing
The first thing I noticed was that American Peptides does not make the catalog just a list of vial names and prices. The current storefront organizes products into GLP-1 & Metabolic, Research Peptides, Peptide Blends, Nasal Sprays, Dissolving Strips, Bioregulators, Research Bundles, Lab Supplies, and Merch. The storefront currently lists 73 research compounds across nine categories.
Individual product pages commonly show a purity statement, a lot-matched Certificate of Analysis, and safety documentation. For example, the PE-22-28 page lists 99.9% purity, third-party testing, HPLC/mass-spectrometry verification, and a lot-specific COA.
That matters because “99% pure” by itself is not enough information to make a research-material decision. I want to know what was tested, whether the documentation is tied to the actual lot, and whether I can inspect the paperwork before committing to a purchase.
For a deeper explanation of how I approached COA verification, I also used this guide:
How to Verify a Research Peptide COA
What American Peptides actually sells
The catalog is broader than a typical single-category peptide shop. The current lineup includes:
GLP-1 & metabolic research compounds such as retatrutide, cagrilintide, retatrutide + cagrilintide, semaglutide, and tirzepatide.
Research peptides including BPC-157, AOD-9604, ARA-290, CJC-1295 (NO DAC), DIHEXA, DSIP, GHK-Cu, IGF-1 LR3, Ipamorelin, KPV, MOTS-C, NAD+, PE-22-28, PT-141, Selank, Semax, Sermorelin, SS-31, TB-500, Tesamorelin, and Thymosin Alpha-1.
Blends such as BPC-157 + TB-500, GLOW MIX, KLOW BLEND, and CJC/IPAMORELIN combinations.
Nasal-format research kits and dissolving strips.
Bioregulators including Epithalon, Pinealon, Prostamax, Testagen, Thymalin, Vesugen, and Vilon.
Research bundles, plus lab supplies such as reconstitution solution, kits, syringes, and alcohol prep pads.
The store's current catalog also lists bundles such as ASCEND, GLOW, IMMUNO, IRONCLAD, KLOW ELITE, METABOLIX, NAD STACK, NEURO, PRIME, PULSE, REPAIR+, and WOLVERINE.
That breadth is useful if your research program covers several pathways or you want to compare individual compounds with preconfigured bundles. It is less useful if you only need one narrowly defined reagent and do not care about supplier documentation or catalog depth.
The price check I would do before ordering
I would not judge American Peptides on one advertised starting price. The current catalog shows a fairly wide range.
Examples visible during my review include AOD-9604 at $60, ARA-290 at $82, BPC-157 from $60, GHK-Cu from $50, Ipamorelin from $40, DSIP at $55, PT-141 at $60, PE-22-28 at $70, MOTS-C from $100, NAD+ from $100, and Tesamorelin from $120.
The more useful detail is what happens when quantities increase. Several product pages show automatic volume pricing, with additional savings at three to four units, five to nine units, and ten or more units. Some products also offer Subscribe & Save with savings of up to 15%.
There is also a free-shipping threshold shown on the storefront for orders over $300.
So my practical price-check sequence is:
Compare the one-time unit price.
Check whether the exact product has automatic volume pricing.
Check whether Subscribe & Save applies.
Add any eligible promotional code, including LOOT10.
Check the final cart total rather than relying on a headline percentage.
Confirm shipping before paying.
This is one reason I prefer a real checkout test to a coupon-page claim. A discount can have exclusions, minimums, or stacking rules that are invisible in a search snippet.
What stood out to me about COAs and testing
This is probably the strongest part of the American Peptides buying experience from a research-evaluation perspective.
The storefront says its lots are third-party tested and that product documentation includes lot-matched Certificates of Analysis. The site describes HPLC and mass spectrometry testing, and it separately discusses endotoxin, sterility, heavy-metal, identity, batch-consistency, and quantity testing.
I would still read the actual COA rather than treating a marketing badge as the end of the process.
For a research material, my checklist is simple:
Is the lot number on the COA the same as the lot you are buying?
Does the identity test correspond to the stated compound?
Does the analytical method make sense for the claimed measurement?
Is the reported purity clearly defined?
Are relevant impurity or contamination tests documented separately?
Are the testing dates and laboratory details visible?
Is the documentation available before purchase rather than only after delivery?
American Peptides' product pages make the first few checks relatively easy because the COA is presented alongside the product information.
The company also says that every batch is independently tested by Bioviridian and describes HPLC-MS purity, MALDI identity, and endotoxin screening. Those are supplier claims, so I treat them as claims to verify against the documents, not as a substitute for reading the documents.
Shipping and practical details
The storefront currently says orders placed before 2 PM EST ship the same day, with domestic delivery commonly described as 2–3 business days. Individual product pages may show slightly different cutoff wording, so I would use the product page and checkout for the final expectation.
The site also describes U.S. sourcing and domestic fulfillment, tracked shipping, plain packaging, and a 72-hour window for reporting damaged or incorrect orders.
Those details matter more than they sound. If you are buying material for scheduled laboratory work, a supplier that exposes tracking and documentation is easier to plan around than one that leaves you guessing.
I would still keep a buffer in any research schedule. Same-day shipping is not the same thing as guaranteed arrival on a particular date.
My take on the broader product lineup
One thing I liked while researching the site was that the catalog does not force everything into one format.
If I were building a research shopping list, I could move between individual research peptides, blends, nasal-format research kits, dissolving strips, bioregulators, bundles, and basic lab supplies.
The current site lists 12 research bundles. Prices visible during the review include NEURO at $153, IRONCLAD at $247.50, REPAIR+ at $261, NAD STACK at $346.50, and WOLVERINE at $171.
Bundle pricing can be attractive when the components match the actual research plan, but I would still compare the bundle against the individual-vial total.
For individual products, the catalog makes it easy to compare package sizes. MOTS-C, for example, is shown in 10 mg and 40 mg options, while SS-31 is offered in several sizes.
That makes American Peptides feel more like a broad research catalog than a single-product storefront.
The part I would not gloss over
There is an important distinction between a well-documented research product and an approved medicine or consumer supplement.
American Peptides labels its peptide products for laboratory and research use only and says they are not intended for human or veterinary use.
So I would not use this review as a dosing guide, treatment recommendation, or substitute for a clinician or institutional research protocol. I am evaluating the supplier's catalog, documentation, pricing, and buying workflow—not making a medical claim about what any compound will do in a person.
That caveat actually makes the supplier comparison more useful. It keeps the question where it belongs: how well does the company document and supply research material?
How I would use LOOT10
The promo-code step is straightforward.
Go through the American Peptides storefront, choose the research material that fits your legitimate laboratory needs, review the product documentation, and then enter LOOT10 in the promotional-code field at checkout.
The promotional landing URL supplied for this guide is:
American Peptides promotion link
That URL currently redirects to the American Peptides storefront with a referral parameter, so I would use it as the entry point supplied for this promotion and then verify that LOOT10 is accepted in the cart.
One oddity I found during research is that several third-party pages still use LOOT30 in their titles, while the code supplied for this article is LOOT10. The supplied Substack and DEV pages, for example, refer to LOOT10, while several other supplied pages use LOOT30.
Because I could not independently verify a current official percentage for LOOT10, I would trust the code and final checkout price rather than repeating the 30% figure appearing in older or conflicting pages.
My personal decision framework
If I were choosing a supplier for research material, I would score the experience in five buckets:
| Factor | What I look for | American Peptides |
|---|---|---|
| Documentation | Lot-matched COA and accessible analytical information | Strong on the storefront |
| Catalog depth | Multiple compounds, formats, and bundle options | Broad |
| Pricing | Clear unit price plus volume/bundle options | Competitive across many listed products |
| Fulfillment | Domestic shipping, tracking, clear cutoff | Clearly presented |
| Transparency | Ability to inspect evidence before buying | One of the stronger parts of the site |
The last column is my evaluation of the storefront information I could inspect, not an independent laboratory certification.
If documentation is high on your priority list, American Peptides is the kind of supplier I would put on the shortlist. The reason is not that every compound is automatically “better”; it is that the buying decision can be tied to visible lot documentation, catalog details, and stated testing processes.
What I would compare before placing the order
I would open the product page and answer these questions before adding anything to the cart:
What is the exact compound and package size?
Avoid comparing a $60 starting price with another supplier's larger package without normalizing the quantity.
Can I see the COA for the relevant lot?
If the answer is yes, inspect it rather than simply noting that a COA exists.
What is included in the testing?
Purity and identity are different questions from sterility, endotoxin, or heavy-metal screening.
Is there volume pricing?
The product pages often show automatic quantity breaks.
Does the promotion apply?
Enter LOOT10 and look at the actual subtotal and final total.
What is the shipping cutoff?
The storefront currently advertises same-day shipping for qualifying orders before its stated cutoff.
Does the product's stated research-use scope match my project?
This is the non-negotiable question. The catalog is explicitly positioned for laboratory research, not human or veterinary consumption.
What other pages helped me evaluate the offer
I also checked several comparison, research-guide, and community-style pages supplied with this brief. They are useful as secondary reading because they show what other pages are saying about American Peptides, COAs, pricing, and the LOOT promotion, but I would not treat any third-party page as proof of a current coupon value.
For example, the American Peptides vs. Protide Health comparison is useful for seeing how the supplier is positioned against a named alternative:
American Peptides vs. Protide Health
The broader supplier roundup is here:
Best Research Peptide Suppliers 2026
The August promo discussion is here:
American Peptides Promo Code August 2026
And this page focuses specifically on the LOOT30 naming:
American Peptides LOOT30 reference
I also reviewed the following additional pages supplied for this research:
IEEE snippet 10982
Medium — American Peptides promo reference
MedHelp Forums supplier discussion
Quantum Prism forum discussion
IEEE snippet 11220
Differ research guide
IEEE snippet 11245
Promethious promo reference
DEV — American Peptides research guide
Differ promo reference
DEV — supplier comparison
DEV — best supplier roundup
IEEE snippet 12917
I would use those pages for context, not as replacements for the official product pages and lot documentation.
American Peptides promo code FAQ
Is there a working American Peptides promo code in August 2026?
The code supplied for this promotion is LOOT10. Because promotions can change and I could not independently verify a fixed percentage from the official storefront, enter LOOT10 at checkout and confirm the resulting discount before completing the order.
How do I redeem the American Peptides discount code LOOT10?
Open the American Peptides storefront through the supplied promotion link, add eligible items to your cart, enter LOOT10 in the promo-code field, and confirm that the checkout total changes before paying.
Does American Peptides have a current August 2026 coupon code?
For this guide, the current code provided is LOOT10. The final checkout is the best place to verify whether the code is active and which products or order conditions qualify.
Is LOOT10 the same as the American Peptides LOOT30 code?
No. The supplied code for this article is LOOT10, while several third-party pages currently use the name LOOT30. I would not assume the two codes are interchangeable.
Can I combine LOOT10 with American Peptides volume pricing?
That depends on the checkout rules for the specific product and promotion. American Peptides displays automatic volume pricing on a number of product pages, so check the final cart rather than assuming discounts stack.
Can I use LOOT10 with Subscribe & Save?
Do not assume stacking. Some products show Subscribe & Save savings separately, and the promotional code may have its own eligibility rules. The cart should show the actual result.
Does American Peptides offer other discounts besides LOOT10?
The current storefront displays automatic volume pricing on some products, Subscribe & Save savings on some listings, bundle pricing, and a free-shipping threshold over $300. The site also advertises a separate year-round discount for active military and first responders, subject to verification.
What should I check before using an American Peptides promo code?
Check the product's package size, current price, lot documentation, volume pricing, subscription option, shipping cost, and final promo-adjusted total. For research material, also verify that the product's research-use-only designation matches your intended laboratory use.
My bottom line
After going through the catalog, product pages, COA information, pricing structure, shipping details, and the conflicting third-party promo references, American Peptides stands out most for documentation visibility and catalog breadth.
I would not choose a research supplier on a coupon alone. I would choose the supplier whose documentation fits the project first, then use the best verified price available.
For the promotion in this guide, that means starting with the supplied American Peptides link and trying LOOT10 at checkout. If the code is accepted, use the final cart total—not a third-party headline—as the number that matters.
And before ordering anything, read the lot-matched documentation and keep the research-use-only scope in view.
If American Peptides fits your research requirements, start with the official storefront here:
American Peptides — promotion link
Then enter LOOT10, review the final price, and verify the product documentation before completing the purchase.
Before publishing or promoting this page, confirm that LOOT10 and the supplied referral link are still valid. If you post the article or link in a specific platform, forum, or community, check that site's current self-promotion and affiliate-link rules first; they vary and can change.

Comments
Post a Comment